Wednesday 8 February 2012

Final 2 Magazine Covers




Although I got positive feedback for both these covers in my previous stage of market research I decided to develop them both further in order to make a well judged decision taking into account my audience feedback as well as my own creative decisions. Whilst I like the first one I feel as though it looks more amateur and although my magazine is more of an independent magazine it looks too cheap to appeal to any audience. The title on the first one is also off putting as it cuts the image up too much, these are things I prefer with my second cover [the one that my audience seemed to find much more appealing]. I have improved the things that they fed back to me - therefore I have chosen to go with this cover. Not only has my audience determined my decision but in my opinion, the photo used for the cover tells a lot more about the film it is trying to sell than the first - the girl looks much more victimised in her facial expression and the contrast in shadows and light create a sinister film, something present in all 3 of my products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment