Friday 4 November 2011

Questionnaire Results - Confirming Thriller Choice


One question I asked was in aim to confirm my choice of thriller. Out of the 4 different types my choice of Psychological was actually the most popular with over half of both males and females put together choosing it as their preferred choice. The second most popular was Technology thriller and whilst putting this particular choice into my questionnaire I realised that my teaser for film holds certain conventions of techno-thrillers such as the heavy use of technology based around reality TV and it being a key theme of post-modernism noted by theorist James Francois Lyotard but in the same respect this trailer exploits the negatives of this: the idea of being watched all the time in this day and age.

This has therefore coming second most popular has confirmed the combination of thriller genres that my teaser will aim to portray.

1 comment:

  1. try looking at bfi for quotes

    and imdb.com will yield key words associated with the genre / audience feedback and quotes

    ReplyDelete